Dearest Family and Friends,
Welcome to our Blogspot! We wanted to keep a blog for you to view while we are in Country, to give you updates, photos and a diary of our travels to bring our precious Luke home to our forever family. May God richly bless our lives and yours through our journey.
Love,
Mark & Danette
25 comments:
Robbs we are praying for you! What faith you have demonstrated in the Lord and what faithfulness the Lord demonstrates in completing what he has started. Praise God for the sweet aroma that the Chely families have had through all of this!
My family and I are praying for your safe travels, successful hearing, strong bond with Lukers and the ability and wisdom to communicate. We love you very much and know that we will embrace your son equally.
My Dear Friends, we are all so excited for you and all are praying very hard that you return to us safely as a family of 3. You will be gone on Heather's 35th Birthday Nov 8th. She is there guiding you and all will be good. Of course I will start another Novena and will be sure to make the time to to plan a trip to see you. I miss you so much and a day doesn't go by that you are not thought of. God Speed with Love Always God Bless.
We are all so very excited and happy for the both of you. You will be gone on Heather's 35th birthday and I know she will be watching over you. You must know I send my prayers and my love. I will start another one of my great Novena's, it will be for the 3 of you. God speed my dear friends. I tried calling but as usually I left a message. I will make time to come and see you I promise. God Bless
The Quint's are praying for you all. The girls keep asking "when is Luke coming home?"- it's so nice to be able to say "soon!". We love you!
From the itinerary you posted it looks like you may be visiting Luke today (though that time difference is confusing!). I'm praying your visit goes well and a strong bond begins. Little Luke will soon start to understand what a wonderful, loving family he's coming home to! God speed--your faith has been a blessing to us all. Love, Sherry
Friends...
Don and I are praying for your safe arrival home with Luke in your arms. You are both an inspiration to parents everywhere. If ever a difinition of unconditional love is needed...your family will define it.
Now...GO GET THAT BABY!!!!
With love and prayers,
Peggy Tabor and Family
Hey Guys,
We're praying constantly that you are safe and that Luke knows you're coming!
I can't wait to meet him!!!
Be safe and post pics as soon as you can. Give him a squeeze for us and try to stay warm and fed.
Love to you all.
As others have posted, you two are our living example of living daily in God's faith. You are absolutely in the very best hands.
I thank you both for the inspiration you have been, are now and will continue to be for me.
I am looking forward to seeing the three of you real soon.
Well today is Heather's Birthday and it is with great love and joy I write to you on this day. I also hope this is the day you are with Luke. I know Heather is walking with you on this journey and will be there when they but Luke in your arms. I'm on the third day of the Novena and will continue until you return with your precious Luke. I can't wait to see you. God Bless We are all here for you and praying for a safe return for the 3 of you
Mark and Dannette--I jsut want you to know that your Unity Baptist Family is praying for you daily while you are on this trip--as we have been doing thru the entire process.
We will pray and trust, but not "breathe easy" until we know that you and Luke are on US soil.
Pastor Ron Rich
What an adventure. Luke will think his parents are Mr.& Mrs. James Bond! There are so many prayers being said for you by us, our church and friends. What a reward you will reap for your trust and obedience. Not to mention the patience and not complaining. We pray precious Luke brings you as much joy as you two have brought to us, Much love, Mom & Dad Robb
Mom & Dad Woods
So good to hear from you and knowing that you had arrived safely. I know that you have to be exhausted from traveling so many hours. I'm sure you both were so disappointed at not getting to see Luke. Just be patient and trust is God that everything will go as planned. We will keep all of you in our prayers and know that you will soon be united as a family. Love to both of you.
Mark and Danette:
We are sorry that you did not get to see Luke. So close, but so far away. Our prayers continue for a successful return for all three to Columbia, MO.
Love,
Aunt Sue and Uncle Pete
Hope you saw luke. Don't forget the bunches of hugs and kisses from Nana & Papa, The soup sounds good1. We love you. Be safe.mom & Dad
Yeehaw!! I just heard that you got to see Luke and that he remembers you both. Thank the Lord for that answer to prayer, hallelujah, hallelujah what a feeling!!!! It's pretty exciting being able to read your updates so I hope another one is coming soon; with some pictures.
Much, much love!
The boys were so excited that you got to see him. Nicholas started packing a bag with candy and toys give to Luke.
K, M, N & J
We'll keep praying.
Hi Mark & Danette,
WE are so sorry to hear that you lost your court date. I know that you are broken hearted that this has happened. You would think that your agency would double, triple check are there forms are accurate. Hopefully, the court will get your corrected paper work the first of next week and you will have your court date reset. Love to all of you and we'll keep praying for you.
Love,
Mom & Dad
Hi Mark and Danette:
We shared your needs and prayers during the congregational concerns at church. I just said my niece in Russia. Bonnie's response was that all we need to pray is that Mark and Danette get a court date quickly, and get back to Missouri with their son Luke. We will keep you in our prayer's knowing that God is with you all the way.
Love ya,
Aunt Sue and Uncle Pete
Hi Mark & Danette: We are so happy you and Luke are bonding so well. We are praying for your prayer requests ask God to bless all your activities and bring all three of you home safely.
Ethel & Ardyth Blaise
Hi Guys,
I'm posting for L & B, problems with the computer. Here is their message:
Our church was praying for you in connection with Psalms 91.
Keep reading this Psalm; we are so sorry this happened but there will be more bonding time and more solanka and soup!!
Praying for you, we know it will happen soon!
Love,
Mom & Dad
We're praying and we all know it will work out. We'll miss you for the Stock's Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner. I'll eat your helping too!!
Tell Luke hello from KC and we love you all.
Kelly
Luke 14:28 tells us,"Don't begin until you count the cost." Jesus was blunt about this. You all have always known this. Believe that when you begin God's work,and take it seriously, he will see you through. WE are praying for God to intervene quickly. Our church sent word it is a #1 propriety. Hang in there and meanwhile enjoy that child. Our love- Mom & Dad
Well kids that shows you how emotional I was when I typed the message for us a few mins. ago I misspelled family and said we are praying for the new church.not judge! It is comforting to know God knew what I was saying even if you did not. And He knows all about this. A God of details and second chances!! Mom & Dad
Mark and Danette
Betty Lou and I are saying prayers for you guys. To bad that politics has to get in the way of common sense. Everyone knows that you guys would be the best of parents. Will miss you in
Fayette on Saturday. Mizzou is 9-1 now and we are hoping for another win at K-State.
See you soon we hope with Luke in tow.
Tom and Betty Lou
Hi guys,
We love you and are praying around the clock. I'm sorry that things haven't worked out as scheduled and can't imagine how hard this is. We are experiencing the roller coaster of emotions at home as well but can't truly understand what you're going through.
I heard the following on the radio and hope it will be a bit encouraging. The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.
Hang in there! Matt and I are asking everyone we know at school, work and church to pray for your specific requests.
Be strong and we love you.
Kelly
Nicholas says:
I hope the judge will have a good heart and let Luke go. And God please let him be a nice judge. Please let Luke have lots of toys.
Jacob says:
I hope Luke gets to some home soon and I can't wait to see his face.
Love to you from KCMO.
Hello Mark, Danette and Luke:
Thanksgivings greetings from Missouri! Hang in there, your perserverance will pay big dividends. Love to all three of you and God Bless.
Love ya'
Post a Comment