Luke

Luke
Beautiful Smile

Clock

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A beautiful prayer from a special friend

We wanted to share this beautiful prayer from our dear friend Jennifer, in hopes that it would touch you as much as it touched us.

Dear God, Maker of Heaven and Earth, Father of all, Redeemer of my soul, I come to you humbly and yet emboldened by your very Word and your promises. Father, I pray that you part the seas of bureauocracy and soften hearts. Glorify yourself through the Robbs. Use them as your instruments. Let your light shine through them and please, Father, bring them home a complete family. I pray that Luke be united with them, that they may worship you as a family. I pray that your love surround the Robbs and that their humble demeanor would wash over their enemies bringing them all closer to you. I am asking, pleading, praying, seeking, hoping, trusting and loving in you and your promises Father. Above all, please give us your peace that we may be content in you and your perfect will. Please place your hand on the Robbs and open your doors for them. Be their shepard in this foreign land. You are great and mighty God. Guard our hearts, remove the scales from our eyes, and soften our hearts to your Word that we may be a joy to you. In Christ's name,Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A M E N !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mark and Danette:
We returned home about 6:00 today (Saturday, November 17). Just because we were gone from home our prayers and the people around use continued to pray for all to go well at your December 3 court date.
When Luke gets to Missouri tell him his Aunt Sue and Uncle Pete will buy him a bushel of pears!

Taylor with all her concerns and Ella with what ever, were just great. Ella marched up to Moe's Aunt Miriam, who had on a beautiful mink jacket that was Grandma's, and asked her if that was bear and she said no that it was mink. Ella replied that it sure looked like bear to her.

Jessica said...

We all continue to wish you the best. Murphy states that Aunt Nette told her Luke will be home by Christmas and she's sticking to her guns. Our prayer circle has overlapped everywhere we go. I'm pretty sure every church and civic group in Fayette is praying for your family. Mark's dad was at McDonald's Friday with everyone hanging on each detail of Luke's homecoming. I'm pretty sure he'll be front page news very soon. Keep up the blog-it's being checked regularly by half the country.
Love, the Quints