Luke
Beautiful Smile
Clock
Weather Forecast
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Delays, delays
Well, we met with our court rep and we got the dreaded news that we will not have court on Wednesday--probably not even this week. There is a mistake on one of our documents, an incorrect name on a document that was not prepared by us. It is very disappointing to hear that we cannot have court, however, we are looking at the bright spot in our week-more opportunities to visit Luke. We will delay our medicals by a day at their suggestion and will visit Luke on Monday. Please pray for our document to be corrected and to make it to Country in record time, it will be sent express via DHL, however there is not an 'overnight' option here. Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments on the blog, we savor each and every one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey you 2. Sorry to hear about the delay. I know nerves are frayed. Just hang in there. Church is in full prayer mode. Danette try and be patient and hear God's word. I know you 3 will be back in time. I can't wait to hear that you are home again. We miss you so much.B
That's is terrible - I am sorry. I'm praying for the document to arrive quickly!
Dianne
You all our in my prayers. Hope all goes well. and you are home soon. Looking forward to meeting luke. God Bless and keep ;you
Debbie
Hey Mark and Netsy. I just figured out how to see your posts. How frustrating. Nette, I know you work so hard to get everything perfect. Don't beat yourself up and enjoy your time together as husband and wife. Those times will soon be gone when you come home with Luke. Let me know if I need to do something.
erkWow! Luke has really grown up! Give him a kiss & hug from Aunt Jaime! Sorry to hear about the delay...will keep up the prayers!
Hey guys hang in there. We are thinking of you all everyday. We are saying prayers that the document gets there fast. We will miss you this weekend, but will come see you 3 soon when you get home & settled. He's so cute, keep posting pics I love them!!
B,N,J
Danette & Mark
Hi hope things are going well for you. Keep your spirits up and enjoy your time with Luke. We miss you. Danette, send me the information about the address of your hotel. Have purchased items to send to you. Dad will get the box and we'll get it sent off. Do you remember how long it took for your boxes to get to Cheli. Going to help Aunt Elaine today. I'll stop by the post office to get any information that he can give me. Give Luke a hug and kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Woods. Love to all.
Mom & Dad
Hi Mark & Danette,
So sorry to hear of the delays. The girls and I prayed last night for quick resolution with the courts and that you all will bring Luke home with you. He is SO CUTE! It is wonderful to see his darling smile and sounds like the bonding is "Divine". Keep us posted. In our thoughts & prayers - Sandy McDannold
Post a Comment