Luke

Luke
Beautiful Smile

Clock

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Diamond Hotel, Now Home Sweet Home

(On Arbat Street)

We are continually overwhelmed with the amazing Christian friends that God places in our lives. This beautiful prayer was forwarded to me by our dear friend Rosemary and it is so very appropriate to our circumstances.


Hear, My child, the word for today. There is no need that I cannot fill. There is no situation that I cannot redeem. Your faith is still dwarfed and stymied by your reasoning, and your deep fear is the product. Only by trusting Me beyond the limits of your reasoning can you begin to have freedom from the plaquing fears.
The future is Mine --your future and the future of your loved ones. My arm has not been cut off, and My resources are limited only by My nature and My will. I am aware of all your circumstances and the anxieties you entertain even in sleep about those you love. Be of good cheer. The end is not yet, and I am still at work. I have not forgotten My promises, and My plans for you are good, not evil. Stay on the path I have set before you, and trust Me for all that is to come.


We have successfully moved to our new hotel and it is really great. Dwayne and Kara took us and the Bergstroms to Baskin Robbins for ice cream tonight, boy was it yummy.

We are going to visit Luke tomorrow afternoon, so we should have more great photos to share with you when we get back to our room.

We have set up a local Missouri phone number for you all via a program called Skype, you can call it anytime. If we are away from the computer you can leave us a voice mail and we'll get it when we get back to the room. We'd love to hear from you! 573-234-6595
Here are some photos of the fun things we've been doing in between visits and meetings.

1) Hockey Game 2)Arbat Street shopping Me & Karin 3)Thanksgiving Day

4 comments:

Paxton Schneider said...

Tonight Isaac and I looked at the Blog together and he told me he wanted to send a message to Brother Baby Luke...so here it is:

"I want to tell him that I have a car carrier and I want him to come over and tomorrow can we go visit him and see that boy Baby Luke. I want to invite him to my house and talk to him right now!"

Looking forward to hearing good news soon. Stay the course!

-Isaac and Pax

paparazzi said...

Just wanted you to know that you continue to be in our prayers. Keep the pictures and good news coming...We know you cherish every moment you spend with Luke. Sutton looks forward playing with Luke soon.

Annie and Brian

Anonymous said...

AS WE GO TO CHURCH TONIGHT YOU ALL ARE STILL IN OUR PRAYERS AS WELL YOUR FUTURE PLANS. wE ARE EXPECTING TO SEE YOU BY CHRISTMAS (WE HAVE GIVEN LUKE A PART IN THE PROGRAM).

WE LOVE AND KNOW YOU WILL CONTINUE GIVING GOD PRAISE AND THE GLORY AS HIS WILL UNFOLDS.

BRO

Matt Robb said...

Hey guys, I,m at Church doing the sound board and lucky me we have a computer hooked up in my booth now. Full internet baby! Ya gotta love it. Wow is that a big goy, I live the pics, he is so cute in the backward hat and I can tell he loves his food. I can't believe how happy and relaxed he looks with you guys, he is really responding and loving you both. HOW FUN!!! It looks like you had a good thanksgiveing and a good meal, it's amazing how far you have come from the first visit over there, It's cool you have met some good people to hang out with. I can tell they are a real blessing to you. The boys are in awanis tonight and Kelly is teaching, and I am goofing off instead of mixing the tunes as you can see. I look so farward to seeing you together as a family. I blew off Deer hunting, the first weekend we were in KC and the second weekend was too short, I got to Fayette on Sat. and was too tired on Sunday to go, not to mention I didi not buy my tag in time. I was realy looking forward to it, but you know how it goies sometimes.
well they are breaking , love you both, keep up the good work. peace be with you God Bless!!!