Hello. all. We have some positive news from our rep here and we are rejoycing. She had a meeting with the new person that will preside over our case here and he looked through our documents and said he feels that they are acceptable. We have a few still in translation and he agreed that she could submit those as soon as they are ready, instead of the usual requirement of waiting until the Friday office hours. Please pray with us that he will also find the last documents accpetable and that he will move up our date to this week instead of next week.
We had hoped to visit Luke on Saturday, but the director said they are doing a thorough cleaning so she cannot accept us that day and that she is very sorry about that. She said we can come for a visit on Monday, so we'll be looking forward to that. We have been doing some fun stuff with our new friends amongst all the documents and meetings, so we'll post those over the weeknd and we also have a couple of photos of Luke from the Wednesday visit to post, as well.
For now it's off to bed for a good nights rest to prepare for a new day here tomorrow.
7 comments:
Yeah! I went to Clatworthy's today with Beckie and found all sorts of things you (Nette) can't live without. Spider and Peggy were asking about you all and wishing you well.
Hi Mark & Danette,
So nice to hear from you. It sounds more promising. We will keep praying that all things will go well and you'll get an earlier court date. Want you to know that I didn't do bad on Thanksgiving. You know me I always over eat, but this year I didn't. I did however, eat a small piece of Mama's pecan pie for you and I must tell you that it was delicious. It's pretty chilly here today but, sun is shining. Mizzou is playing Kansas tomorrow at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas is #2 and Mizzou is #3. Should be a fantastic game. Mama says to hurry home with that baby. She has enjoyed seeing the pictures that you have been sending. Tell Mark to wrap his arms around you and Luke from Grandma Woods. Keep up your spirits and time will pass quickly. Love to all of you,
Mom & Dad
What encouraging news. We are excited. Ready to see that grandson. I also saw Peggy. They hurt for you all she said. So many well wishers as I go about town. Not sure that is a great word but true. Small towns can be very comforting and supportive. Granddad made it through the back procedure amazingly well. Sure is helping us. Moving your grandmother Mon. 18 degrees today,but some sun. We are eating at Kostaki's tomorrow.!! Yum! We asked Luke's other grandparents but Deanna was busy. Will try again. So we will scope out the pizza place in your absence. Praying for an early courtdate so you can be home sooner. Hug that child for us. Love you, Mom & Dad
Love the beautiful smile! You are in our prayers. And we pray you are on your way home soon with Luke in your arms. -Pam (from the AWAA group)
We are praying for continued good news. I've posted your updates on AWAA so you've got a lot of people praying for you guys right now.
Blessings,
Penny
Praying for a safe journey home with your son. We all are looking forward to meeting Luke. God bless you all.
Debbie
Hi Mark and Danette:
I loved hearing Luke's litte voice on the phone today. Danette, you have got to start eating more, you are way too thin. The pics of Luke were great and we can't wait to get our hands on him. I know the wait is driving you guys crazy, but the results will be worth it when you can hold him and bring him back to Missouri. You have to bring Luke to Bethel and show them the rsults of their prayers.
Love to all of you,
Post a Comment