
We had a successful court appearance! Our son is offically Luke Konstantin Richard Robb, praise the Lord!! We will now do the 10 day in country wait. We will spend a week in Moscow and will fly home to the states on December 24th, Christmas Eve--we can't think of a better day to be home. We get in to St Louis around 9pm, we'd love to see some friendly faces when Luke touches US soil and becomes a US citizen.
Thank you all so much for all the prayers for our family during our extended court time.
We love you.
The Robbs, now Mark, Danette & Luke
26 comments:
It is 3:00 am and I am on the way to Kc --But praise God, praise God!!
bro dave
YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys! God is awesome!
Let the celebrations begin!! We are so happy for the Robb Family.
Can't wait to meet lil' Luke.
Мы любим Вас!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Serese
Yes,Lord yes. We are so excited. our family is growing. A walking,talking,laughing Cristmas present. What a Christmas we will have. Three grandchildren and all so special. What a season of praying,testing and growing for us all. Praise God. All that happiness and Donut's giggling was a sweet sound. Now,set back and bask in God's love for awhile. You can use the rest. Kiss that child for us. We love you Robb family of 3. Mom & Dad Robb
WooooooHooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!! Can't wait to see little Luke in person and welcome him in to his church family, too!! It's the best Christmas gift you will ever receive!
Yeah! Woo hoo! Praise the Lord!! I told the girls this morning Luke would be home for Christmas. Murphy replied, "I know, I told you that"- she keeps repeating, Aunt Nette told her they would be home for Christmas before she left and she's held her to it. (never question the wisdom of a 5 year old)
We love you,
the Quints
God is so, so good!!!
What an amazing example of faith and patience you have been through this entire journey. You are such a blessing and encouragement to us and we are so very happy for the Robb family!!!
Danette, Mark and Luke!
Tears of joy!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful, wonderful blessing. Here it comes.....do you feel it yet.......a humongous hug from this friend!!! I can see your smile and feel your joy! This makes my day!!!!
Love love love love love love love love love....okay gotta go.....LOVE Rosemary
What a fabulous day! Congratulations to your wonderful family. We can't wait to meet Luke.
Love,
Amy and Shannon
We are praising the Lord with you! His timing is perfect. You are a forever family!! Yes Lord!! Amen!
Love,
Chris & Penny
Congratulations! Brian, Sutton and I are very happy for you! What a great Christmas present!
praise God! What a sweet Christmas Eve. We'll be sure to keep an eye out for your plane as we are watching for Santa too!
What wonderful news!! I am so excited for you and am looking forward to meeting the new family member! Do you think Luke will like chocolate fondue??! Travel safe and many blessings to you! Kim
Yeeeee, hawwwww! I'm so thankful you are an official family now. Do you get to see him every day now?
We love you and be safe!
God IS great!!!
K, M, J & N
PTL.... more tears...
I am so excited to finally meet this little bundle of joy!
love to all
Dearest Robbs, I am so, so happy for you! I have to share a funny story.. on Sunday (knowing that Mon. was your court date, I emailed my Dad and reminded him to pray for your court appearance, that it was the next day, at 3am our time. He called the next day to find out how it went, after telling him one more document was needed, I asked how he was doing. He said, "well, I didn't get enough sleep" I asked "how come" and he responded, "you told me to pray at 3am, so I did, then had a hard time getting back to sleep!" He set his alarm for 3 and then Mom and Dad both prayed for you all! I laughed and told him that Scott, Deidre and I prayed before bed, I didn't know he was going to take me so literally! Ha! We missed you at book club. If I did my math right,(and you never know about that) we joined hands and lifted you up in prayer as your second court appearance began. We are all so happy and excited for your family, can't wait to see Luke,.. and you and Mark! Love, Julie
AH! What sweet news? PRAISE THE LORD! I cannot imagine the joy you must feel!
Lori, John & Olivia
The new Robb family----Father, Mother, Son. Your happiness is pleasing to the Lord and all of us are sharing in it. A blessed day for you three. Bethel had congregational prayer for you again on Sunday(as well as several Sunday'past) and now we ask that you share Luke with us after a brief period of rest and relaxation. Love to all...see you 12/24 as we celebrate the birthday of Jesus.
Mark & Danette,
We are rejoicing with you!! Praise the Lord!! We are excited to meet Luke!! How about a celebration dinner here in Chelyabinsk?? :o)
Love in Christ,
Lynn & Scott
Hello,
We all are anxious for to come home. We will enjoy helping with Luke since we are right next door. We can't wait to meet Luke. Let us know if you need anything. We will be happy to help.
PS your mailbox has not been hit lately!!
Have a safe trip home.
With love from your neighbors,
Ron, Nancy, Andy, and Adam.
Praise God !!!!
We are all so happy for you 3 !!!!
From your CBW family.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The day we have all long prayed for and dreamed of is finally here for you and for Luke. We are all so excited for you and as I type I am looking at a big Hershey bar that has waited a long time for this day. What a wonderful answer to so many prayers! What an incredible testament to the true meaning of our Christmas celebration! How fun to write...Mark, Danette & Luke Robb!
The last comment posted as "mom" is from me - Denise McDaniel! LOL ! Since I have a blogspot for my own daughter, my profile there was created as "mom". My comments to you automatically posted from my own profile. Well, I am not your mom but I am still so very excited to be writing of my thankfulness and praise for your title...Mom (and Dad)of Luke. God is so good and He most certainly created parent's hearts. Thats so clear in the bond that we can all see you and Mark have with little Luke. Still smiling for you all!
Denise
It is such great news - It was the first thing I checked Tuesday morning!! We are so happy for you three. Have a safe trip home & you all are in our prayers for a safe return.
Natalie, Bruce, & Jessie
Post a Comment