This is a video of how Luke greets us when we get to the orphanage to see him, what a blessed family we are! Pree-vee-ett means hi in Russian. It is such a joy to see that he is so excited to see us and waiting for us to arrive. He was very excited about some new balloons in the playroom and couldn't wait to show them to us.
The second video is a greeting from Pastor Andre, someone that has been so incredibly good to us and a true joy to spend time with. We filmed this video on the coldest day yet and it shows the open spaces that they are raising money to fill with new windows. We would love to see this prayer fulfilled as it would make the completion of construction go much faster once the windows are in. We have asked Pastor Andre for a way to send money to help with this large expense and we know God will rain blessings on them for the work that they are doing here. If you are intere
The last photos are for you, Moe and Angela, a true Russian tea party hosted by Kara at her home yesterday! I finally got to have my tea party, just in a different part of thr world. We had Russian teas, cookies, homemade pumpkin pie & banana bread (from Kara's Kitchen), Russian chocolates called Bird's Milk and tangerines (compliments of Lena).
We will pick up Luke tomorrow, praise God! We'll post some new photos of our first night as a united family tomorrow night.
10 comments:
Previet to you guys too! He looks great and oh so happy to see his mama and papa.
The boys can't wait to give him a hug and hear what he says when we're together. (Jacob)
I cannot wait to see you and have some brownies with you Luke. (Nicholas)
We just went sledding here we had nice packed snow on our road and all four of us went down at the same time.
"Bye Luke, I hope you get home safely." Nicholas & Jacob
We'll talk to you soon and we love you.
M & K
Hey guys looks like you are enjoying your time over there. I'm sure all three are ready for your trip home. Can't wait to see you guys soon and meet Luke. Jessie's been asking questions about when she gets to see him. See you soon
Natlie, Bruce & Jessie
Oh what a great video of Luke! He is so cute!! You guys are so blessed, but you know that!=) I'm so excited for you guys to pick him up tomorrow. I can't wait to hear more!
Blessings,
Penny
We have played that video over and over and laughed much!!!!
So cute. Well, it is 10:00 here and know you are up and waiting for your court paper to go get him. what a great day for your family and our families as a whole. Man, we are finally seeing the culmination of all this. Praise God. Love Mom & Dad R.
It is Monday, 9:30AM, and I have been thinking how you should have that little one all to yourselves now!! I am so excited! I LOVED the video of Luke! Can't wait to give him a BIG hug! Love you guys!
What an awesome video!! By now you should have him all to yourselves. What a great feeling!!! We can't wait to see the three of you. Safe travels to you all.
Annie, Brian, and Sutton
I'm bawling with Luke's "privyet Mama!" We just received our fee schedule for our 2nd trip for our 2nd son -- this video just helped me get over it! Don't know that I care anymore about the cost!
Cute boots by the way, Mama!
Please post how we can purchase a window or at least part of one.
If Pastor Andre can reach even one of the orphans who age out the system, we would love to be a part of it!
I believe this will be the merriest Christmas ever!!! Mark, Danette and Luke, I am singing "Glory to God in the Highest"!!!!!!!!! Love Rosemary
What great pictures and movies. You know that we will help with the windows - just let us know when you get home how we be a part of this - our church is very excited for you all. I hope he can handle all the huggers here - you know us!
Post a Comment